A Church at the heart of the community

Welcome to St Martins Brighton

A Church at the heart of the community

Welcome to St Martins Brighton

image2

About Us

image3

Welcome

Welcome to our new website 

St Martins church now sharing the dedication with St Wilfred ( titles of two parishes in the former Resurrection Team ) was consecrated in 1875 as the memorial to Fr Henry Wagner one of Brightons longest serving vicars and builder of the churches. Originally it was to have two further purposes, one to be the Garrison Church of Brighton in and around Lewes Road. The later remains its purpose today

image4

Parish Priest- The Rev'd Canon Trevor Buxton SSC

 A warm welcome to our new St Martins Church website set in the very heart of Brighton

image5

Safeguarding

Here at St Martins we are committed to good safeguarding practices and the safety of well being of all those in our community. If you wish to speak to someone regarding a safeguarding concern, or would like more information please contact our parish safeguarding officer Claire Phelan on 01273 700361


Please see to the left our Parish Safeguarding Policy and also please click link below for the Chichester Diocesan safeguarding website

Link to Chichester Diocesan Safeguarding Website