A Church at the Heart of the Community
St Martin's church, set in the very heart of Brighton, now sharing the dedication with St Wilfred and St Alban (titles of two parishes in the former Resurrection Team) was consecrated in 1875 as the memorial to Fr. Henry Wagner, one of Brighton's longest serving vicars and builder of churches. Originally it was to have two further purposes, one to be the Garrison Church of Brighton and the other to serve the community in and around the Lewes Road. The latter remains its purpose today.
Dates and Times opposite
Here at St Martin's we are committed to good safeguarding practices, and the safety and well being of all those in our community. If you wish to raise a safeguarding concern or would like more information please contact our Parish Safeguarding Officer, Claire Phelan on 01273 700361
Our Safeguarding policy can be downloaded below.
Further information regarding Safeguarding within the Diocese of Chichester can be found using the below link.